October 1, 2019 will be a significant day for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) across the country. On this date, the new Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) will go into effect. SNFs of all sizes and scopes must prepare for these changes, and doing so will take a well-organized and deliberate plan of attack.
If you missed Richter’s acclaimed “Nine Steps to PDPM” webinar series, there’s still time to purchase your All-Access Pass, which includes access to all nine webinar recordings and competency exams.
Webinar Topics Include:
- Webinar #1: PDPM for SNF Managers
- Webinar #2: Therapy Changes Under PDPM
- Webinar #3: Diagnosis Coding and Management Strategies for PDPM
- Webinar #4: ADL and Functional Score Training for PDPM
- Webinar #5: Supportive Documentation and PDPM
- Webinar #6: Incorporating Restorative Nursing Into PDPM
- Webinar #7: PDPM for Billers
- Webinar #8: MDS Changes and PDPM
- Webinar #9: Open Forum for Questions About PDPM
Our “Nine Steps to PDPM” webinar series provides SNF facilities with the vital knowledge they need in this new landscape, and highlights the path needed to help ensure compliance and efficiency.